Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Gandy's update on the digital bessa
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:02:41 -0500

Absolutely correct...I'm assuming it's the same rangefinder baseline as
is in the R2, but who knows. I would also assume that you'd be pretty
nuts trying to focus your 75 - although...even though the 75 will be a
118 or something, it will have the depth of field of a 75 - so who
knows. I'm assuming that realistically, the longest lens one will want
to put on it is a 50. But we are all just stumbling around in the dark
here. ;-)

B. D.