Subject: [Leica] Screens
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:57:17 +0000

LUGers,

I would be very interested in hearing the LUG's view on what the recommended
screen is for using for displaying images (B&W - of course - and colour [film or
digital] too) assuming scanning with (where appropriate) Nikon 5000 or similar
particularly CRT .vs. non-CRT and any particular brands.

Now I do get the impression that this might not necessarily be the shortest
discussion, so apologies to the list in advance :-)

Regards as ever,

Peter Dzwig

PS Price is not too much of an issue if I can save several grand and two years
by buying my Epson/Cosina/Voigtlander rather than a Digital M. Or I could just
stick to my IIIf ;-)

Replies: Reply from "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com> (Re: [Leica] Screens)