Subject: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:19:48 -0800

At 02:08 PM 3/11/2004 +0900, Yoshihiro Sasaki wrote:
>here are the Japanese report pages for "Bessa-D", now it is officially
>called as "R-D1".
>estimated price may be yen 300000 or less, according to this page.
>
>http://www.digitalcamera.jp/

This site claims 10 Megapixels but I sort of doubt it since it's APS sized,
and only 2 companies make 10+ MP sensors right now (for small format
cameras anyway).

Hmmm.... we are hosting a Japanese exchange student next week. In exchange,
our daughter will be going to Nippon for 2 weeks in the Summer. May be if
the timing is right and if I can arrange for the money for the trip
myself,... ah the possibilities :-)

use richard@imagecraft.com)