Subject: RE: [Leica] Olympus with a tenuous link to a Leica M3
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:30:58 -0500

Hello GeeBee,

About Flore, http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Flore/Flore.html
those are excellent photos to accompany a lovely story.
And yours must be some sandwiches.  I begin to develop
an image of yourself as a least-resistance photographer :-)

Perhaps the lady could help you with the publication
of your book.  If a James Ravillious could publish his works,
"wandering around shooting local stuff with his Leica
M", why couldn't you ?  Or perhaps I am presumptuous
and you already have a book in the making ?

Cheers and all,

- - Phong

P.S.  There is something about your web page design, as
I too, didn't think to scroll down for more photos, until
some one mentioned photos in the plural.  I suppose we
are conditioned by existing popular web page design to
have visual cues to tell us there is more.

P.P.S You must be pleased that your stuff is bandied around
in the intimacy of a certain LUG household.  :-)

Replies: Reply from "Graham Battison" <graham@geebeephoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Olympus with a tenuous link to a Leica M3)