Subject: Re: [Leica] A few thoughts about recent subject matter
From: Sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:55:07 -0500

You are bound to be a persecuted man. Your return to film will not be
forgiven. When you leaf through a favorite magazine you will find
nothing of materials that can be held, smelled, and caressed, only of
magnetic platters and atoms. Woman will aviod you as being too weird:
"Who knows what he does in that darkened room for so long. There was a
man just like him on Jerry Springer...." Men will hate you because you
are a man of action while they merely sit on their asses in front of
monitors eating Twinkies and warching TV. Film stocks that made history
will vanish like old people in euthanasia chambers, never to return--
"Grandpa!"

Welcome back, my friend.

Sam S