Subject: Re: [Leica] leica event dallas
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:53:31 -0600

It Figures, when I'm down there, they have nothing going on.  Now that I'm
back here in Iowa they have a Leica Event. ;-)  I know Cooter's well, a
pretty good Leica store for a small one, and in a pretty Ritzy location as
well.

Gene

                      leo wesson
                      <leowesson@charter.net>             To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] leica event dallas
                      -alto.ca.us

                      03/09/2004 07:25 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Anyone going to the Leica "event" at Cooter's Camera in Dallas on March
18?

Leo