Subject: Re: [Leica] Alternative to the Domke F-803
From: Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 23:11:34 +0100

I have shopped around for a Domke J-803 for quite a bit, but never
managed to find one. They seem to be out off business (at this moment at
least).

Instead I ended up purchasing this (from 'Rich' at photovillage.com):

  http://www.aaa02.com/camera/catalog/canvas/acam_1000/index_e.html

and I must say that I am quite pleased! Fits an M6 with 35CRON, Bessa-L
with 25mm lens and finder, 90 Elmarit, VC 15 Heliar, SF20 and film and
small things too. Package stays nice and compact too!

I will write a more detailed report if anyone is interested!

- --
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>