Subject: RE: [Leica] Alternative to the Domke F-803
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:41:29 -0500

You are right...an anarchist who served proudly in the armed forces of
the U.S., and who is an office of the court of the state of Virginia,
and who derives his living as an attorney, working according to a very
strict set of governmentally imposed rules and regulations regarding his
behavior. Interesting form of anarchy he practices. ;-)