Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Domke F803 unfair!
From: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:17:40 +0100

Sonny,

Two of the three bodies I have in my Domke bag always have lenses on them and are ready for shooting. The body that is not is the one loaded with a film I know I will not need. For example, strolling around outdoors on a sunny day, I see no need to have my Bessa R2 which is loaded with Neopan 1600, ready for action. Conversely, if I am wandering around at night, then the body loaded with slow slide film can safely stay in the bag without a lens mounted.

My Domke 803 serves another useful purpose: I have a self-imposed rule that all my M equipment has to fit into that bag. If I buy something new, then I have to sell something existing. This keeps my investment in Leicas to a sensible level (although not sensible enough if you ask my wife :-))

I should also mention that I have another, smaller Domke bag, which is dedicated to my 2 Leica CLs and three lenses. Both CLs are always ready for action. This is my "business travel" outfit.

 Nathan