Subject: Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 9
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:48:30 -0500

>Michiel,
>Honestly I didn't see them. All I saw was a person without a face and an out
>of focus background.

Yes, I think if the OP had stopped down a little bit more and perhaps
used a polarizer to bring out the face in reflection a bit *more*
(usually polarizers cut reflections, but can be used the opposite way
too), then it would have worked more. I had to be told that it was a
horse in the background.

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura