Subject: [Leica] Progressive eyeglasses
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 23:15:04 -0500

Larry,

The science of eye glasses has now changed.  Progressive curves, apsheric
and atoric surfaces with 18 layer antireflective coatings have made spectacle
lenses almost as sophisticated as a Leica lens.  DEFINITY dual add
progressives now set the pace for advanced spectacle lenses.  The
intermediate widens out quite a bit.  You still have to orient somewhat but
not like before.

Nothing beats a mirrored sunglass for looking at things or people without
being detected.

Richard