Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:39:03 -0800

I am selling fine prints of several of my photographs.  Color photos are
printed digitally on RA-4 photograpic paper, B&W photos are printed
digitally on B&W RC paper; these are listed at the web links below.

The ones made with Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are
at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

New prints!  Prints of these photographs will be available in a few days:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/haha00.html
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/doju00.html

I now can print many of these photographs on Hahnemuhle papers with
Generations ProPhoto inks, in sizes up to 12" x 18".  Please call or e-mail
off-list for more information.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com