Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: M6
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:01:02 -0500

what a funny coincidence, my wife just gave me an omega speedmaster
(day/date) for our 10th anniversary last week.  i remember first looking
at the speedmaster after an OT discussion on the LUG.

some wit may observe that a digital can produce equal or superior
results for 1% of the cost...

- -rei

On Mar04 12:42, Rob McClure wrote:
> Hello,
>

> FS -- M6 Wetzlar -- 1678xxx--Very good condition, leatherette
> excellent, no dents or brassing.  Mechanically excellent.  Normal wear.
> See photos at:
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/robertmcclure/Leicam6/PhotoAlbum29.html
>
> I am trimming down my collection (and raising money for an Omega
> Speedmaster). Inspection period of 7 days.  My feedback is available on
> that unnamed auction site (rem-photo).  Priced at $950 and I will pay
> shipping and insurance in CONUS.   Please reply off-list.
>
> Rob McClure
> Upper Sandusky, OH
> rmcclure2@woh.rr.com

- --