Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Anyone want to help me spend some money on a digital darkroom?
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 10:12:07 -0500

At 08:59 PM 3/3/2004, Eric wrote:
> >6) Monitor calibration--$150.  Spyder with Photocal.
>
>I'd keep it in the budget, but don't buy it yet.  Get everything else, and
>see what kind of problems you have callibrating your monitor by yourself.
>Especially if you're doing your own printing, I'm thinking this is probably
>$150 you can save.

Good suggestion, Eric.  So I would start out just using Adobe Gamma and see
if that's good enough, huh?  Makes sense.  I could probably divert that
$150 into some ink and paper.

Thanks,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: Anyone want to help me spend some money on a digital darkroom?)