Subject: RE: [Leica] buyer beware: postscript
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:31:23 -0500

Hi, Phong - I'm a big believer in hearing both sides of the story - and
as I've followed this tale, that's exactly what the buyer has been
inviting. Major life changes, moves out of town are fine - but we're not
talking about a $50 item here; and we're also not talking about being
out of touch for a few days. Something here doesn't smell right, and
it's up to the thus-far anonymous seller to provide the air-freshener.
At least that's my take on it.

B. D.