Subject: Re: [Leica] for ted grant with Leicas. :-)
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:17:30 +0000

This just reminds me that each September I head off for the Goodwood Revival
Meeting which is a re-creation of the Goodwood motor racing circuit between 1948
and 68..in period dress with real cars and aboput as many of the drivers as are
still alive.

But Goodwood this was an active WWII fighter base (RAF Westhampnett), the
infiekd is re-created as an active base with Spits (generally three or four,
often from the Old Flying Co.) plus Mustangs, Thunderbolts etc etc oh and
sometimes the odd Me109, but there aren't many left now...and to top it off
sometimes a Lanc or two.

Three or four dog fights a day! for three days and Spits at Sunset.

Peter Dzwig