Subject: Re: [Leica] Buyer beware: follow up open letter
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:06:44 -0800

On 3/1/04 10:08 PM, "Brian Reid" <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

> Google only indexes about 25% of the LUG archives, alas.
>
>> I bookmarked this to use instead - a Google search the domain. Somewhat
>> easier, actually, as you can search for specific phrases or posters,  and
>> limit it to certain years.

Snip

Which is pretty good anyway because you can Google Petunia growing in Peru
in the winter and come up with a leica-users@mejac.palo-alto thing with your
own name on it!

Just when you thought you were not an expert on Petunia growing in Peru in
the winter!

But wanted to find out more!

Mark Rabiner
Photography