Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Venice Hotels / Marrakesh
From: Tim Atherton <timatherton@theedge.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:29:39 -0700

I think the post and thread below is one you were thinking of?

tim

ump1024.htm
http://www.spectare.com/gallery/Maroc%2003%20Gallery/source/20cw0845.htm
http://www.spectare.com/gallery/Maroc%2003%20Gallery/source/20cw1550.htm

One of the white tourist D110s near Mouzouga
http://www.spectare.com/gallery/Maroc%2003%20Gallery/source/20cw0865.htm

Email me off list if there is anything else you want to know.

- --Jim Laurel