Subject: Re: [Leica] NC weather
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:30:12 -0500

UH OH! Now you done gone an' done it!
Everybody with any sense a-tall a-tall knows good and darn well that
Lexington style Bar-B-Q is by far the best! Comparing Lexington style
Bar-B-Q with the cooked pig from the Eastern part of the state is like
comparing 50 year old MacCallan's with tepid stump water!
:o)~

Dan( 'Bout time we started another OT thread) Post

PS- Ahem!-It is gratifying to know, however, that there are so many
intelligent, and discerning Tarheels using Leicas out there! Taste in
Bar-B-Q notwithstanding!