Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Darn quest for Image Quality... MF?
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:42:09 -0800

I have had great results from my Mamiya 6 and plan to use it for Black and
White pictures with Ilford Pan-F  film when I travel.

I have, however, been disappointed with the results with my 150mm lens which
was purchased used and shows no sign of impact damage or any abuse.

How have others found this lens?

Roland Smith
Oakland, California