Subject: [Leica] Accidental trip on digital display
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:49:29 -0800

During a lunch break, I popped in at Calumet for a couple of bricks of film,
and spied upon a counter full of Nikon digital gear and lenses.
I have to admit that the build quality has improved dramatically.
What really caught my eye was the new Nikkor 10.5mm full frame fisheye. Wow,
what a lens. I was told by the rep that the software corrects for the fish
effect, with just a minimal crop off the top and bottom.
Everyday makes it harder and harder to justify my film cameras, except for
special projects of course. Even then I can see myself changing over for
those too.
S. Dimitrov