Subject: [Leica] Re: [LUGforum] how to post things for sale
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:17:57 -0700

First, you are sending to the wrong list. You are sending to the
Leica-Forum not Leica-Users. See the below messages for info on when to
and how to post

John Colier

On Feb 28, 2004, at 7:47 AM, Photo Graphy wrote:

> Can some one tell me how to post Leica gear for sale.  I understand it
> is only supposed to be on Fridays, but the e-mails I have sent to this
> address never appear.

- ---------

Housekeeping: Sending messages to the Leica-Users

To send messages to the Leica Users Group, direct your mail to the same
address that you see in the "To:" field of the messages that are
reaching
you. If you subscribe to the per-message list, that means:

leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

and if you subscribe to the digest list, that means:

leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us.

If you are doing this, and your messages never show up, almost certainly
it is because you are not sending in plain text. Here is the web page
that
explains about plain text email and how to achieve it:

http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

Housekeeping: some guidelines

We ask that messages about buying and selling cameras be restricted to
Friday. If you face ruin or shame from waiting until Friday to announce
your desire to buy or sell, no one will punish you, but we would prefer
that
you mind your manners and limit such postings to Fridays.

SNIP