Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Buyer Beware! an open letter
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 02:59:48 +0800

Mark,

I am very sorry to hear this.  Perhaps the seller of the black paint M3 did
not really own it but acted as a middleman.  He is probably having a tough
time asking the owner to take it back.

I hope you and the seller will be able to resolve this situation very soon.

Best regards,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from "SML" <leirex@access4less.net> ([Leica] FS: 90/2.8 Elmarit-M (E46) & 50/1.4 Summilux-M Chrome (E46))