Subject: RE: [Leica] now Lost in Translation
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:58:46 -0500

I must say, I could not disagree more!

But to get back to something Leica-related, an R-something (R4 through R7, I
don't know which) is featured in the recent film "Chasing Liberty," and the
new movie "Eurotrip" is virtually an M7 advertisement---not only is the M7
prominently displayed, but at one point in the dialog, one of the characters
starts rattling off a list of his new camera's salient features.  I should
only warn that neither film is very good.  But, then, if you didn't like
"Lost in Translation," who knows?

Art Peterson
Alexandria, Virginia