Subject: RE: [Leica] New LUGger
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:44:13 -0500

Hi Greg,

Welcome and thanks for posting your photos.  They are
fantastic;  I have seen only part of your site,
but enough to say Wow! .  Among the San Miguel shots
http://www.gregorymckean.com/images/San_Miguel/singer02.JPG
is probably my favorite.

I like http://www.gregorymckean.com/images/San_Miguel/Music09.JPG
very much also, with the reflection, though I might just crop
the bottom, and a tad on the right.  [It's me: in every image I
see, my first reaction is to try to crop, though I am better
now with the new medication.  :-) ]

I like all dancing shots the best.
http://www.gregorymckean.com/images/San_Miguel/Music02.JPG does do
much (or anything) to me; especially after all the light and blur
on the dance floor and in the club.  Did you put this photo in just
to see if we are awake ?  :-)

I am sure you like your M camera;  I think they are superb for
your kind of photography.  There's some really great photography on
this list, that just make me want to grab my camera and run out
to photgraph things;  yours makes me want to throw my camera and
go dancing.  :-)

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "gregory mckean" <gmckean@nyc.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] New LUGger)