Subject: Re: [Leica] Last week was as hot as buggery but the skies were great.
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:27:13 +1000

Hi Phong,
The camera is a 24-70 zoom and on a digital Fuji S2pro that makes it a 36-105
equivalent on 35mm. I have used the entire range over the jobs, but without
going into the EXIF files for each individual shot I had a quick look and the
three I checked were 32mm, 42mm and 70mm. Then crop the centre out of them to
give you the 1.5 magnification and we have 48mm, 63mm and 105mm. I still shoot
around the midrange quite a bit, I just like the standard lens (50mm) look. The
wider lenses tend to distort too much so I prefer to step back and shoot with a
mid range focal length.(or the equivalent)
Rob

Phong wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> I actually don't care what brand of equipment you use;
> I was wondering what focal length you used
> to include the environment the way you do;
> it seems just right, not exagerated.
> Me no police.
>
> Cheers,
>
> - Phong
>
> Rob Heyman wrote:
>  > Hi Phong,
> >
> > I should have taken the time to enter all the details. These were all
> > photographed on a Fuji S2pro with a 24-70 f2.8 lens, so by rights they
> > should not have been on this site. However, since this is now my working
> > camera and I have been too busy to do any personal work on the Leica, this
> > will have to do. I hope no-one minds. Also, they were posted only
> > temporarily, mainly for a friend in the US to access. I will take
> > them down in a few days.
>
> --

Rob Heyman Photography
32 Binyara Street