Subject: RE: [Leica] online version of my backstage exhibit
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:23:03 -0500

Hello Liam,

I took a break from work to visit the web site
www.montrealenlumiere.com/historique/expo-photos-2004/LMaloney/index.html
and enjoy it very much.  Sometimes what goes on backstage seems more
interesting that the best of shows.  It's also interesting that several
of you shows restaurant kitchens at work, as backstage; I suppose
that a meal at a good restaurant is as much a show, with all the
choreography as any.

And you are so _young_ !

What is an effeuilleuse (last shot in Phil carpenter's porfolio) ?
Thanks and congratulations on an excellent show.

- - Phong