Subject: RE: [Leica] Paperback edition of 'Lost Over Laos'
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:31:06 -0500

re. Henri Huet

Of course, he's better since he is half-Vietnamese.
He would be even better he is pure-blooded.
:-)

All kidding aside, and acknowledging that
who's-better comparison can be very subjective,
I agree with you; I prefer Huet over
Burrows, although Burrows is far better
known than Huet.

Anyway, a friend of my father died in the same
mission.  I should get a hold of the book.

- - Phong