Subject: RE: [Leica] Embedded Brit journalists will receive IraqCampaignmedal
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:22:39 -0500

Right...That's what I thought...My point was that I find it
inappropriate for independent journalists - which I'm sure you were and
are - to receive medals from any government - unless it's some sort of
medal awarded very sparingly to journalists who exemplify, through the
accuracy and independence of their reporting, the highest level of
journalism... (and that sure ain't gonna happen, at least not in Bush
Country.)