Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: rustling, bustling downtown Sioux Falls
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:02:15 -0600

Jerry,

One can give an opinion without resorting to sarcasm. Sarcasm is
negative opinion that is intended to cause pain or embarrassment. You
seem to think that it's funny. I have gotten many negatives opinions on
the forums by people who didn't resort to sarcasm.

Some folks feel that they can say anything as long as they feel it's
true. And that's correct. There is no law against hurting feelings or
belittling people.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA