Subject: RE: Thanks![Leica] help critique my lighting
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:24:44 -0500

Eric,
I believe that your main light is too centered and the walls around
where you are photographing are too reflective so fill is excessive.  I
would first try to hang something dark opposite the main light to kill
some of the fill, this could be a dark background or it could be a dark
bath sheet just out of camera range.  Then bring up the fill until you
get what you want in the shadows.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com