Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: rustling, bustling downtown Sioux Falls
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:08:20 -0800

Eric

I am glad that someone shares the fact that I have a right to comment
in other than a fawning, adulatory manner.

You might be surprised at the off-list, vicious e-mails that I received on
my comments on those photos.  You would think that I had insulted
such idols as BD, or Sonny!

When one asks for opinions, one should be prepared to receive them,
whether they are accepted or not.

Jerry