Subject: Re: [Leica] Reasons to use film
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:04:00 -0800

Phong said:
> shamless plug, Ted. :-)
> You must be very proud !  Congratulations.<<<<<,,

Tina added:
>Ted Grant wrote:
> > http://www.sixsixsix.ca/

>> It's the Chip off the Old Block!!  Congratulations, Ted.<<<

Thank you as I've told him the old man is flaunting his abilities as a sport
photographer, although he needs little promotion he's so damn good. But he
stopped using film about a year and half ago and is all digital now with
those Canon hot megawatt machines. ;-)

But the mixture of images is hard to tell which is film and which is
digital. It still comes down to the end result is the ability of the camera
holder and not whether it's film or digital.

ted