Subject: Re: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 06:57:43 +0000

I have a well known German friend and ex-colleague who used to tease me
all the time about English reserve and how conservative our colour
choices were - he would wear an Orange sportsjacket with clashing (IMO)
shoes :-)
Americans have a reputation here for rather "loud" trousers.
Any more jocular observations?
laughing
Frank