Subject: [Leica] Brandy's world
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:17:10 -0500

This is a shot of my little poodle, Brandy, doing what she does best,,, sleeping.  It was shot with my Contax IIa and the russian 28mm lens, full aperture, f 6, and 1/10 second hand held. The lighting is
both artificial and daylight coming through the window, I can think of few situations more taxing for both the lens and camera,, and the photographer from a technical point of view.

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/bworld1.jpg.html

Comments are always welcome, and appreciated.

Neal F