Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital DOF
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:15:53 -0700

It is a resolution issue. The small sensors may have the pixel count
but they just cannot deliver the results.

John Collier

PS: shaw.ca has been out for over 36 hrs and I have not received any of
the queued messages yet. My apologies if I have not replied to any
direct inquiries.

Replies: Reply from "David Rodgers" <davrodgers@msn.com> ([Leica] Reasons to use film)
Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (RE: [Leica] Digital DOF)
Message from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Digital DOF)