Subject: Re: [Leica] Adam's 2004 PAW
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:07:12 -0800

> Nice images but...  I read that as a woman and a woman....or doesn't it
> matter...?  Steve

It was a mother/daughter shoot. But the angle for the mom in the upper left was
unbecoming (a part of the failure, I need to SEE what the light is doing to
facial shapes - sometimes I just don't THINK enough).

So you're right but for the purposes of discussion I wasn't too picky and the
people I was photographing aren't likely to be reading this list.

Thank you for your comments which I appreciate.

Adam

Replies: Reply from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Adam's 2004 PAW)