Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital Bessa RF
From: "Eric" <>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:48:14 -0600

>Having said all that, when I view a shot with shallow DOF, no matter how big
>you make that print, the background still is out of focus.  How does that
>get into the equation?

At a small enough magnification and a large enough viewing distance, the
apparent DOF will increase.  Take a look at those out of focus backgrounds
backwards through a pair of binoculars.  You tell me what's still in focus
or not.  :)

Message from "Frank Filippone" <> (RE: [Leica] Re: Digital Bessa RF)