Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Aircraft photography
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:29:23 +0100

> > In a message dated 2/16/04 7:21:00 AM, Larry writes in part:
> >
> > It also contains the last remaining XB-70 mach 3 bomber, a plane that I
helped       > design in my youth (late 1950s).

> Hi Larry,
>
> The XB-70 Valkyrie was a truly spectacular looking and preforming
aircraft! Certainly in the same league as the Concorde and the SR-71
Blackbird. You should be very proud to have been involved in its
development!

> Regards,
>
> Greg

Yes I agree nice looking plane!
Did you ever get the rear release of weapons to work?
Must have been difficult to fly at low speeds .
Was it really capable of sustained Mach3?
Wow
simon jessurun
amsterdam