Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Aircraft photography
From: gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:07:26 -0700

> In a message dated 2/16/04 7:21:00 AM, Larry writes in part:
>
> It also contains the last remaining XB-70 mach 3 bomber, a plane that I helped       > design in my youth (late 1950s).

Hi Larry,

The XB-70 Valkyrie was a truly spectacular looking and preforming aircraft! Certainly in the same league as the Concorde and the SR-71 Blackbird. You should be very proud to have been involved in its development!

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Re:Aircraft photography)