Subject: RE: [Leica] problems with cle
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:49:21 -0500

Nelson,
I suspect that the CLE is doing the same thing as the OM2.
Specifically, the viewfinder is giving you an approximate reading but
when the sensor starts to read off the film the exposure is set for what
the light really is.

The only way to know is to run a short roll through the camera and see
if the exposure is even: you know the drill 1/60@f2 down to 1/2@F11 and
check even density.

Boring I know but the only way to check your camera.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com