Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex & Bellows
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:55:36 +1100

I have the Viso 3 with Bellows and you are right, its a wonderful
combination. I use mainly the 65mm Elmar, which was designed for the
Viso and is a wonderful lens. It certainly challenges even my 100 apo
macro on the R8. I have also used the front element of the 135 telyt
again with wonderful results.

Adaptors are not that hard to find, but can be expensive for what they
represent.

Good luck

Cheers