Subject: RE: [Leica] Real world digilux 2 info Diglux beats Olympus
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:46:29 -0500

Slobodan,
No, I didn't try it in B&W.  Panasonic had hired a photographer who did
some B&W landscapes with the Panasonic progenitor and the
tonality/sharpness was quite good although he was only showing prints in
the 8X range.

Digital noise was not readily apparent at an ISO of 400 and even so
there were several noise reducers shown with the product Nik possibly
the best combination.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com