Subject: Re: [Leica] Karsh portraits: I see the light!
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:41:18 -0800

Comments like that always make realize that the one very basic element
missing here in the greater LA metropolitan area is a sense a confraternity
between photographers. You'd think that in such a saturated media
environment there would be a dialogue, especially an horizontal one between
the various generations. It just doesn't happen here.
S. Dimitrov