Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Bessa?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:47:09 -0800

Correction, if I may,  BD.. we know that someone has reported a conversation
with a Epson person that.... continue with your words.....

We do know that Epson had some funny looking "thingy" that sported an Epson
rear LCD display and a ( very old)  Leica screw mount lens under a glass
dome at PMA.  We do not know of any workings of the interior, or if the
interior was empty or full of anything except standard Bessa guts.  There is
no proof of a prototype.  Just a "thingy".

We ( the LUG group) has not one official word of anything from Epson.  Press
release?  Words to the world?  Nope.  It is still all hearsay.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net