Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex & Bellows
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 23:20:36 +0100

Hello Luc,

First of all I supose you have a viso III and bellows II. A bellows III
does not exist.
The answer depends a bit on what ring you have now. If you can tell me
what ring you have I can tell you what lenses will fit. You can also buy
the Hove's Leica accesory guide. This small book has all the info you
look for. Also a Leica handbook from that time will give you all the info.
If I presume you have the standard ring the folowing lensens will fit:
heads of: Elmar90, (early)elmarit90, elmar65 and Tele-elmar 135.
For the bellows II there are also rings available for: photar lenses,
135 hektor head, 125 hektor head, M-bayonet, early 90 summicron head,
early 50 summicron head, head elmarit 135, head telyt 200/4, head telyt
280/4.8  and screw mount lenses including the enlarger lenses.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema