Subject: [Leica] Visoflex & Bellows
From: Luc Bourgeois <luc@forcemajeure.qc.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:43:56 -0500

Here's a non-digital question. (surely somebody will be interested).

I have a Visoflex II and Bellows III. (They are gorgeous, by the way,
wonderful craftsmanship, soooo smooooth...)

The bellows include the ring at the front on which I'd screw a lens
onto. I wish to photograph my son's butterfly and insect collection
with him.

What lenses should I use? I was told I could use the front section of
the DR 50, but I would need an adaptor of some sort. I also checked out
some Leica books, and it seems that with the right adaptor, many lenses
will fit on the Visoflex, but I have found little info as to what might
fit and work on the bellows.

Any advice as to how to achieve some decent results without spending a
fortune? Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Luc

Replies: Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Visoflex & Bellows)