Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R
From: MCyclWritr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:38:32 EST

Daniel,

I'm afraid we can't do business.

The Canon EOS-1Ds the 11-megapixel, full-frame, gasketed-for-armageddon-duty,
$7,999 digital body. I'm not sure what's stuffed in box under your desk, but
I won't be converting it to an EOS 1v film camera for you. (Darn. That would
have worked out soooo well for me.)

Chris "dejected, despondent and digitally thwarted" Lawson

In a message dated 2/14/2004 11:14:17 AM Mountain Standard Time,