Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Bessa? Now curious translation.
From: MCyclWritr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:00:38 EST

>>With PMA 2004 the SEIKO Epson, range finder type digital camera reference
exhibition. It is the attention machine of camera maniac drivelling of the
Leica M mount correspondence and the past years in the design which is similar to
コシナ Bessa-R well. In the middle of March formal announcement schedule.<<

Initially, I thought 'just another humorous stab at translating inscrutable
prose into Engrish.' Then, it hit me, they've been monitoring the list. "Maniac
drivelling of the Leica M..." is all the proof one needs.

Chris Lawson

Replies: Reply from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital Bessa? Now curious translation.)