Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:02:52 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Greg J. Lorenzo wrote:

> You've got to consider the source. It was written by someone whose
> qualifications to "review" anything don't extend beyond being a windbag
> with an internet connection and a keyboard!

According to MIT he's a little bit more:

B.D. COLEN

Lecturer. News and Science Feature Writing.

Pulitzer Prize-winning medical writer, science editor, columnist, author
and photojournalist with 23 years experience in daily journalism at The
Washington Post and Newsday. Author of ten books on medical subjects,
including: OR: The True Story of 24 hours in a Hospital's Operating Room
(1993), Hard Choices: Mixed Blessings of Modern Technology (1986), Born at
Risk (1980).

The day you win a Pulitzer, I might rank your rants a little higher.

Daniel

Message from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (RE: RE: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R)
Message from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R)